What should you know about psychiatry’s “cures” in the name of mental health? How valid are psychiatrists’ diagnoses—and how safe are their drugs? The answers are contained in this information kit, which is provided free to legislators, government officials, medical and legal professionals, human rights and advocacy organizations.
Information Kit Overview
1. An introduction to the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR), which has been exposing abuses and bringing reforms to the field of mental health for more than 40 years.
2. Excerpts from award-winning CCHR documentaries:
- Psychiatry: An Industry of Death
- Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging
- The Marketing of Madness: Are We All Insane?
- Dead Wrong: How Psychiatric Drugs Can Kill Your Child
- Diagnostic & Statistical Manual: Psychiatry's Deadliest Scam
4.Effective actions you can take to safeguard individuals from psychiatric exploitation and abuse.
3. TV public service announcements warning about the dangers of psychotropic drugs.