As a responsible General Practitioner, registered under the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) you will have taken the Hippocratic Oath of first Do No Harm to your patient, and it would be assumed your aim to "cure" your patient would be foremost in your treatment approach.
Sadly, that is not the case with psychiatrists who have no cures for their patients as openly admitted by the President of the World Psychiatric Association, when he stated, “The time when psychiatrists considered that they could cure the mentally ill is gone. In the future, the mentally ill have to learn to live with their illness.”
According to psychiatrists, the psychiatric industry suffers from a bad image where they are not perceived as "real doctors" by other specialties. This could have a bearing on the declining vacancy rates in psychiatry.
CCHR South Africa is committed to:
- Helping professionals who seek out and address the underlying symptoms, rather than simply prescribing drugs or harmful invasive treatments.
- Ensuring that doctors are made aware of the dangers and drug alerts issued for the psychotropic drugs that are being used on those suffering mental problems.
- Campaigning for jail sentences and big financial penalities for those professionals within the mental health and medical fields who blatently cause the death of their patients through harmful psychotropic drugs, and for those who supply, sponsor, or prescribe these drugs irresponsibly.
- Stopping the automatic mental health screening, labelling, and diagnosing of mental conditions based on "voted in" criteria by groups of international psychiatrists.
- Exposing the mental health monopoly that prevents other non-psychiatric solutions for the treatment of patients.
CCHR is always happy to communicate with medical professionals on how to improve the care of mentally troubled patients. Should you have any information you would like to discuss with CCHR, please contact us below. All information will be kept confidential. Click here to tell us more or how we can help one another.